Services: Clinical Liaisons
Proherant staffs clinical liaisons who provide product and disease-specific support for targeted physicians, patients, and third-party payors throughout the nation.
Clinical liaisons strive to enhance prescriber, healthcare professional and patient knowledge and to instill confidence in new and complex therapies to maximize product awareness, access, and adherence.
Program features and benefits:
- Increased support for patient compliance and persistency by providing a positive “first-touch” experience
- Professional representation of the manufacturer, the product, and the message
- Clinical and technical education combined with sales in one seamless package
- Focus on traditional targets (hospital, physicians, home infusion)
- Enhanced knowledge and acceptance of the product
- Clinician-to-clinician education
- Cost-effective way to extend sales reach
- Increased prescriber participation
- Maintenance of competitive position in marketplace
In collaboration with the manufacturer’s sales force, clinical liaisons help identify patient groups and physicians who require education according to manufacturer guidelines. The clinical liaison will schedule and conduct educational sessions for patients, office staff, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and case managers.